All-Ways Training Services (RTO 91523) takes the risks posed by COVID-19 very seriously. Our priority will always be the health and safety of our students, customers and staff. In light of the outbreak of COVID-19 and in line with Government and ASQA recommendations, we will continue to provide training while implementing the following measures immediately at our training facilities:
- Class sizes comply with current Government social distancing and square metre guidelines.
- Trainers to encourage social distancing at all times.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting at AWTS training facility.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in the classroom.
- No international travel for AWTS Trainers.
- Students will be required to sign a health declaration before commencing training to state that they have not been in contact with an infected person nor have they been in a designated hotspot in the last 2 weeks.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.