All-Ways Training Services (RTO 91523) takes the risks posed by COVID-19 very seriously. Our priority will always be the health and safety of our students, customers and staff. In light of the outbreak of COVID-19 and in line with Government and ASQA recommendations, we will continue to provide training while implementing the following measures immediately at our training facilities:
- Class sizes reduced from 10 to 6. This will allow for 4 square metre rule. With WA now in phase 3 of the recovery, class sizes are back to 10 abiding by the 2 square metre rule.
- Trainers to encourage social distancing at all times.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting at AWTS training facility. All classroom surfaces will be cleaned twice a day during training.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in the classroom.
- No international or interstate travel for AWTS Trainers.
- Students will be required to sign a health declaration before commencing training to state that they have not been in contact with an infected person nor have they travelled overseas in the last 2 weeks.
All previously scheduled courses will still be held, with the above measures implemented.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.