High-Pressure Water Jetting, Draining Cleaning & Vacuum Courses
All-Ways Training Services Pty Ltd (RTO 91523) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and is able to offer Nationally Recognised Training.
All-Ways Training Services Pty Ltd (AWTS) offers a variety of courses including Class A HPWJ Training, MSMSS0003– use high-pressure water jetting equipment, MSMSS0004– operate a high-pressure water jetting system, MSMSS0005– operate a drain cleaning system, MSMSS00006– operate a vacuum load system and more. Non-accredited product specific and awareness training are also available on request.
Following industry consultation regarding our courses, their content, outcomes and duration, AWTS have restructured the skillsets to offer improved training content, delivery and thereby produce better outcomes for Industry.
Safety has and always will be our priority. AWTS, with its third party partner, WOMA (Australia) Pty Ltd, intend to remain at the forefront of our industry, leading the way in quality of training to ensure safe, productive and relevant practices in the field. For this we engaged a specialist consultant and underwent an extensive and rigorous internal review process that culminated in the development of our new courses.
To accomplish higher training quality, better retention of information, understanding of fundamentals and principles as well as to allow for more practice of practical components, our integrated skillsets all have a duration of 2 days. This format lays the foundation for broader knowledge and safe practices for students, and better outcomes for employers.
AWTS and WOMA remain committed to providing high quality training that ensures safe and competent outcomes for the industry. We welcome you to contact us with any queries and to discuss our courses and your company’s training needs.
For all enquiries please contact All-Ways Training Services.
All-Ways Training Services (RTO 91523) takes the risks posed by COVID-19 very seriously. Our priority will always be the health and safety of our students, customers and staff. In light of the outbreak of COVID-19 and in line with Government and ASQA recommendations, we will continue to provide training while implementing the following measures immediately at our training facilities:
- Class sizes comply with current Government social distancing and square metre guidelines.
- Trainers to encourage social distancing at all times.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting at AWTS training facility.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in the classroom.
- No international travel for AWTS Trainers.
- Students will be required to sign a health declaration before commencing training to state that they have not been in contact with an infected person nor have they been in a designated hotspot in the last 2 weeks.
- In areas designated as High or Extreme Risk, students must supply evidence of being vaccinated against COVID-19. These students will also need to undertake a COVID-19 test (in the 48 hours before course commencement) which provides a negative test result.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.