MSMSS00017 (formerly MSMSS00003) – Use high-pressure water jetting equipment (Release 1) – Assistant
Description: The Assistant course is designed specifically for the High-Pressure Water Jetting industry in accordance with the high-pressure water jetting standard AS 4233:1. 2013.
The course is intended for students with no or little experience with Class “B” machines. A qualified Assistant can do all the work an Operator can do, but they need to be supervised by an experienced Operator.
Outcomes: Statement of Attainment for MSMSS00017 – Use high pressure water jetting equipment (Release 1).
Units of Competency within Skillset:
- MSMWJ202 – Use high-pressure water jetting equipment (Release 1)
- MSMWH110 – Follow emergency response procedures (Release 1)
- MSMWH200 – Work safely (Release 3)
- MSMPER200 – Work in accordance with an issued permit (Release 1)
• USI (if you do not have a USI, please visit www.usi.gov.au)
• 18+ years old
• Government or Employer issued photo ID
• If Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of Medicare card or Australian Passport or Australian Birth Certificate
• If not Australian citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of passport and permission to conduct a VEVO check (so eligibility to study in Australia can be determined)
• Minimum of year 10 completed at school
• Basic numeracy, literacy, English language skills and physical abilities
PPE requirements: Long pants, long sleeve shirt, steel cap boots, industrial gloves, eye protection & hearing protection
(For a detailed list of admission criteria, please click here)
For pre-enrolment information please click here
Progression: MSMSS00018 – Operate a high pressure water jetting system (Release 1)
Duration: 2 Days
Location: All-Ways Training Services, 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166 or 2/28 Bluett Drive, Smeaton Grange, NSW 2567. Upon arrangement, also available at suitable client sites Australia wide.
Mode of delivery: This course is delivered face-to-face and contains Theory & Practical components.
Third-Party delivery: Please note that training is carried out on behalf of All-Ways Training Services (RTO 91523) by WOMA (Australia) Pty Ltd. All-Ways Training Services is responsible for enrolling students, the quality of training and the issuing of Statements of Attainment. WOMA can be contacted on (08) 9434 6622, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166. www.woma.com.au
For more information please view our Student Handbook
To enquire about this course, please contact us today