MSMSS00018 – Operate a high pressure water jetting system (Release 1) – Operator (formerly MSMSS00004)
Description: The Operator course is designed specifically for the High Pressure Water Jetting industry in accordance with the high pressure water jetting standard AS 4233:1. 2013. Qualified Operators can supervise other high pressure water jetting team members. This course is intended for workers who already hold MSMSS00017– Use high pressure water jetting equipment and are looking to progress to supervising others. See below for RPL information if you don’t already hold this qualification.
Outcomes: Statement of Attainment for MSMSS00018 – Operate a high pressure water jetting system (Release 1).
Units of Competency within Skillset:
- MSMWJ304– Operate a high pressure water jetting system (Release 1)
Credit transfer for the following units:
- MSMWHS110 – Follow emergency response procedures (Release 1)
- MSMWHS200 – Work safely (Release 3)
- MSMPER200 – Work in accordance with an issued permit (Release 1)
- Minimum 120 hours experience on a variety of Class B water jetting tools (eg: gun, flexi-lance, tank cleaning head) under supervision
- Proof of holding MSMWJ202 – Use high pressure water jetting equipment (to meet the pre-requisite requirement). This can be done via RPL – more information is available in the application process pdf
- USI (if you do not have a USI, please visit www.usi.gov.au)
- 18+ years old
- Government or Employer issued photo ID
- If Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of Medicare card or Australian Passport or Australian Birth Certificate
- If not Australian citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of passport and permission to conduct a VEVO check (so eligibility to study in Australia can be determined
- Basic numeracy, literacy, English language skills and physical abilities
PPE requirements: Long pants, long sleeve shirt, steel cap boots, industrial gloves, eye protection & weather appropriate hat/clothing.
Duration: 2 Days
Location: All-Ways Training Services, 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166 or 2/28 Bluett Drive, Smeaton Grange, NSW 2567. Upon arrangement, also available at suitable client sites.
Mode of delivery: This course is delivered face-to-face and contains Theory & Practical components.
Third-Party delivery: Please note that training is carried out on behalf of All-Ways Training Services (RTO 91523) by WOMA (Australia) Pty Ltd. All-Ways Training Services is responsible for enrolling students, the quality of training and the issuing of Statements of Attainment. WOMA can be contacted on (08) 9434 6622, email@example.com or at 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166. www.woma.com.au
For more information please view our Student Handbook
To enquire about this course, please contact us today