MSMSS00004 – Operate a high pressure water jetting system (Release 1) – Operator
Description: The Operator course is designed specifically for the High Pressure Water Jetting industry in accordance with the high pressure water jetting standard AS 4233:1. 2013
This course is intended for workers who already possess experience and covers advanced topics such as pump fundamentals and problem solving. Qualified Operators can supervise other high pressure water jetting team members.
Outcomes: Statement of Attainment for MSMSS00004 – Operate a high pressure water jetting system (Release 1).
Units of Competency within Skillset:
- MSMWJ301 – Operate a high pressure water jetting system (Release 1)
- MSMWH110 – Follow emergency response procedures (Release 1)
- MSMWH200 – Work safely (Release 3)
- MSMPER200 – Work in accordance with an issued permit (Release 1)
- MEM09002B – Interpret technical drawing (Release 1 – superseded *this unit is approved for use until 31/12/2021)
• USI (if you do not have a USI, please visit www.usi.gov.au)
• 18+ years old
• Government or Employer issued photo ID
• If Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of Medicare card or Australian Passport or Australian Birth Certificate
• If not Australian citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of passport and permission to conduct a VEVO check (so eligibility to study in Australia can be determined)
• Minimum of year 10 completed at school
• Basic numeracy, literacy, English language skills and physical abilities
• Minimum 120 hours experience on a variety of Class B water jetting tools (eg: gun, flexi-lance, tank cleaning head). This experience has to be over a minimum of 6 months and maximum of 36 months. This is an All-Ways Training Services requirement.
PPE requirements: Long pants, long sleeve shirt, steel cap boots, industrial gloves, eye protection & hearing protection
(For a detailed list of admission criteria, please click here)
For pre-enrolment information please click here
Duration: 2 Days
Location: All-Ways Training Services, 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166 or 2/28 Bluett Drive, Smeaton Grange, NSW 2567. Upon arrangement, also available at suitable client sites.
Mode of delivery: This course is delivered face-to-face and contains Theory & Practical components.
Third-Party delivery: Please note that training is carried out on behalf of All-Ways Training Services (RTO 91523) by WOMA (Australia) Pty Ltd. All-Ways Training Services is responsible for enrolling students, the quality of training and the issuing of Statements of Attainment. WOMA can be contacted on (08) 9434 6622, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166. www.woma.com.au
For more information please view our Student Handbook
To enquire about this course, please contact us today