Drain Cleaning (single unit) MSMWJ305 – Operate a drain cleaning system
Description: The Drain Cleaning (single unit) course is nationally accredited and designed specifically for the high pressure water jetting industry in accordance with the high pressure water jetting standard AS 4233:1. 2013.
Section 7.4 of the standard states that “Verification of competency or refresher training on high pressure water jetting operations shall be carried out and documented at appropriate intervals not exceeding two years to ensure the continued competency of operators.”
This course is intended for workers who:
- Already hold the other units in the Drain Cleaning skillset set and only need to attend the single unit to obtain the MSMSS00019 – Operate a drain cleaning system skillset
- Already hold the Drain Cleaning skillset (MSMSS00005 or MSMSS00019) but need to refresh their competency in-line with the standard.
- Only wish to attend the single MSMWJ305 – Operate a drain cleaning system single unit
Outcomes: Statement of Attainment for
Units of Competency:
• MSMWJ305 – Operate a drain cleaning system (Release 1)
- Credit transfer may be available for the following units:
– MSMWHS110 – Follow emergency response procedures (Release 1)
– MSMWHS200 – Work safely (Release 3)
– MSMPER200 – Work in accordance with an issued permit (Release 1)
• USI (if you do not have a USI, please visit www.usi.gov.au)
• 18+ years old
• Government or Employer issued photo ID
• If Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of Medicare card or Australian Passport or Australian Birth Certificate
• If not Australian citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of passport and permission to conduct a VEVO check (so eligibility to study in Australia can be determined)
• Basic numeracy, literacy, English language skills and physical abilities
PPE requirements: Long pants, long sleeve shirt, steel cap boots, industrial gloves, eye protection, hearing protection, head protection (safety/sun hat)
For a detailed list of admission criteria, please click here
For pre-enrolment information please click here
Duration: 1.5 Days
Location: All-Ways Training Services, 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166 or 2/28 Bluett Drive, Smeaton Grange, NSW 2567. Upon arrangement, also available at suitable client sites.
Mode of delivery: This course is delivered face-to-face and contains theory & practical components.
Third-Party delivery: Please note that training is carried out on behalf of All-Ways Training Services (RTO 91523) by WOMA (Australia) Pty Ltd. All-Ways Training Services is responsible for enrolling students, the quality of training and the issuing of Statements of Attainment. WOMA can be contacted on (08) 9434 6622, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166.
For more information please view our Student Handbook
To enquire about this course, please contact us today