Vacuum Loading (single unit) MSMWJ306 – Operate a vacuum loading system
Description: The Vacuum Loading (single unit) course is nationally accredited and designed specifically for the vacuum loading industry. This course is intended for workers who:
- Already hold the other units in the Vacuum Loading skillset set and only need to attend the single unit to obtain the MSMSS00020 – Operate a vacuum loading skillset
- Only wish to attend the single MSMWJ306 – Operate a vacuum loading system single unit
Outcomes: Statement of Attainment for:
MSMSS00020 – Operate a vacuum loading system (Release 1) (if credit transfer is approved)
Units of Competency:
MSMWJ306 – Operate a vacuum loading system (Release 1)
Credit transfer may be available for the following units:
MSMWHS110 – Follow emergency response procedures (Release 1)
MSMWHS200 – Work safely (Release 3)
MSMPER200 – Work in accordance with an issued permit (Release 1)
• USI (if you do not have a USI, please visit www.usi.gov.au)
• 18+ years old
• Government or Employer issued photo ID
• If Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of Medicare card or Australian Passport or Australian Birth Certificate
• If not Australian citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of passport and permission to conduct a VEVO check (so eligibility to study in Australia can be determined)
• Basic numeracy, literacy, English language skills and physical abilities
PPE requirements: Long pants, long sleeve shirt, steel cap boots, industrial gloves, eye protection & weather appropriate hat/clothing.
For a detailed list of admission criteria, please click here
For pre-enrolment information please click here
Duration: 1 Day
Location: All-Ways Training Services, 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166 or 2/28 Bluett Drive, Smeaton Grange, NSW 2567. Upon arrangement, also available at suitable client sites.
Mode of delivery: This course is delivered face-to-face and contains theory & practical components.
Third-Party delivery: Please note that training is carried out on behalf of All-Ways Training Services (RTO 91523) by WOMA (Australia) Pty Ltd. All-Ways Training Services is responsible for enrolling students, the quality of training and the issuing of Statements of Attainment. WOMA can be contacted on (08) 9434 6622, email@example.com or at 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166.
For more information please view our Student Handbook
To enquire about this course, please contact us today