MSMSS00005 – Operate a drain cleaning system (Release 2)
Description: This course aims to provide participants with the basic skills and knowledge to operate drain cleaning equipment in a safe and efficient manner. In accordance with the high pressure water jetting standard AS 4233:1. 2013, all operators of a Class B drain cleaning machine shall be trained.
Outcomes: Statement of Attainment for MSMSS00005 – Operate a drain cleaning system (Release 2).
Units of Competency within Skillset:
- MSMWJ302 – Operate a drain cleaning system (Release 2)
- MSMWH110 – Follow emergency response procedures (Release 1)
- MSMWH200 – Work safely (Release 3)
- MSMPER200 – Work in accordance with an issued permit (Release 1)
- MEM09002B – Interpret technical drawing (Release 1 – superseded *this unit is approved for use until 31/12/2021)
• USI (if you do not have a USI, please visit www.usi.gov.au)
• 18+ years old
• Government or Employer issued photo ID
• If Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of Medicare card or Australian Passport or Australian Birth Certificate
• If not Australian citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of passport and permission to conduct a VEVO check (so eligibility to study in Australia can be determined)
• Minimum of year 10 completed at school
• Basic numeracy, literacy, English language skills and physical abilities
PPE requirements: Long pants, long sleeve shirt, steel cap boots, industrial gloves, eye protection & hearing protection
(For a detailed list of admission criteria, please click here)
For pre-enrolment information please click here
Duration: 2 Days
Location: All-Ways Training Services, 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166 or 2/28 Bluett Drive, Smeaton Grange, NSW 2567. Upon arrangement, also available at suitable client sites.
Mode of delivery: This course is delivered face-to-face and contains Theory & Practical components.
Third-Party delivery: Please note that training is carried out on behalf of All-Ways Training Services (RTO 91523) by WOMA (Australia) Pty Ltd. All-Ways Training Services is responsible for enrolling students, the quality of training and the issuing of Statements of Attainment. WOMA can be contacted on (08) 9434 6622, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166. www.woma.com.au
For more information please view our Student Handbook
To enquire about this course, please contact us today