MSMSS00005 – Operate a drain cleaning system (Release 2)
Description: This course aims to provide participants with the basic skills and knowledge to operate drain cleaning equipment in a safe and efficient manner. In accordance with the high pressure water jetting standard AS/NZS 4233:1. 2013, all operators of a Class B drain cleaning machine shall be trained.
Outcomes: Statement of Attainment for MSMSS00005 – Operate a drain cleaning system (Release 2).
Units of Competency within Skillset:
• MSMWHS110 – Follow emergency response procedures
• MSMPER200 – Work in accordance with an issued permit
• MSMWHS200 – Work safely
• MSMWJ302 – Operate a drain cleaning system
• MEM09002B – Interpret technical drawing
• USI (if you do not have a USI, please visit www.usi.gov.au)
• 18+ years old
• Government or Employer issued photo ID
• If Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of medicare card or Australian Passport or Australian Birth Certificate
• If not Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of Passport
• Minimum of year 10 completed at school
• Basic numeracy, literacy, English language skills and physical abilities
PPE requirements: Long pants, long sleeve shirt, steel cap boots, industrial gloves, eye protection & hearing protection
Duration: 2 Days
Location: All-Ways Training Services, 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166. Upon arrangement, also available at suitable client sites.
Mode of delivery: This course is delivered face-to-face and contains Theory & Practical components.
Third-Party delivery: Please note that training is carried out on behalf of All-Ways Training Services (RTO 91523) by WOMA (Australia) Pty Ltd. All-Ways Training Services is responsible for enrolling students, the quality of training and the issuing of Statements of Attainment. WOMA can be contacted on (08) 9434 6622, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166. www.woma.com.au
For more information please view our Student Handbook
To enquire about this course, please contact us today