Description: The Operator Refresher course is designed specifically for the high pressure water jetting industry in accordance with the high pressure water jetting standard AS 4233:1. 2013.
Section 7.4 of the before-mentioned standard states that “Verification of competency or refresher training on high pressure water jetting operations shall be carried out and documented at appropriate intervals not exceeding two years to ensure the continued competency of operators.”
This course is intended for workers who hold a current Operator skillset (MSMSS00004 – Operate a high pressure water jetting system) and possess current work experience, but need to refresh their competency in-line with the standard. As it is designed to only assess the student’s competency, no training is delivered, however support material is provided.
Outcomes: Statement of attainment for the following units:
- MSMWJ301 – Operate a high pressure water jetting system (Release 1) via Assessment Only
- MSMWH110 – Follow emergency response procedures (Release 1) via Credit Transfer
- MSMWH200 – Work safely (Release 3) via Credit Transfer
- MSMPER200 – Work in accordance with an issued permit (Release 1) via Credit Transfer
- MEM09002B – Interpret technical drawing (Release 1 – superseded *this unit is approved for use until 31/12/2021) via Credit Transfer
• USI (if you do not have a USI, please visit www.usi.gov.au)
• 18+ years old
• Government or Employer issued photo ID
• If Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of Medicare card or Australian Passport or Australian Birth Certificate
• If not Australian citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of passport and permission to conduct a VEVO check (so eligibility to study in Australia can be determined)
• Minimum of year 10 completed at school
• Basic numeracy, literacy, English language skills and physical abilities
• MSMSS00004 – Operate a high pressure water jetting system qualification with permission to verify.
PPE requirements: Long pants, long sleeve shirt, steel cap boots, industrial gloves, eye protection & hearing protection
(For a detailed list of admission criteria, please click here)
For pre-enrolment information please click here
Duration: 1 Day
Location: All-Ways Training Services, 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166 or 2/28 Bluett Drive, Smeaton Grange, NSW 2567. Upon arrangement, also available at suitable client sites.
Mode of delivery: This course is delivered face-to-face and contains Theory & Practical components.
Third-Party delivery: Please note that training is carried out on behalf of All-Ways Training Services (RTO 91523) by WOMA (Australia) Pty Ltd. All-Ways Training Services is responsible for enrolling students, the quality of training and the issuing of Statements of Attainment. WOMA can be contacted on (08) 9434 6622, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166. www.woma.com.au
For more information please view our Student Handbook
To enquire about this course, please contact us today