Description: The Operator Refresher course is Nationally Accredited and designed specifically for the high pressure water jetting industry in accordance with the high pressure water jetting standard AS/NZS 4233:1. 2013. Section 7.4 of the before-mentioned standard states that “Verification of competency or refresher training on high pressure water jetting operations shall be carried out and documented at appropriate intervals not exceeding two years to ensure the continued competency of operators.”
This course is intended for workers who hold a current Operator skillset (MSMSS00004) and possess current work experience, but need to refresh their competency in-line with the standard. As it is designed to only assess the student’s competency, no training is delivered, however support material is provided.
Outcomes: Statement of Attainment for MSMSS00004 – Operate a high pressure water jetting system (Release 1).
Units of Competency:
• MSMWJ301 – Operate a high pressure water jetting system (Assessment only)
• Credit transfer for the following units:
– MSMWHS110 – Follow emergency response procedures
– MSMWHS200 – Work safely
– MSMPER200 – Work in accordance with an issued permit
– MEM09002B – Interpret technical drawing
• USI (if you do not have a USI, please visit www.usi.gov.au)
• 18+ years old
• Government or Employer issued photo ID
• If Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of medicare card or Australian Passport or Australian Birth Certificate
• If not Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, copy of Passport
• Minimum of year 10 completed at school
• Basic numeracy, literacy, English language skills and physical abilities
• Minimum 120 hours experience on a variety of Class B water jetting tools (eg: gun, flexi-lance, tank cleaning head). This experience has to be over a minimum of 6 months and maximum of 36 months. This is an All-Ways Training Services requirement.
• Current MSMSS00004 – Operate a high pressure water jetting system qualification (attained within the last 30 months) with permission to verify.
PPE requirements: Long pants, long sleeve shirt, steel cap boots, industrial gloves, eye protection & hearing protection
Duration: 1 Day
Location: All-Ways Training Services, 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166. Upon arrangement, also available at suitable client sites.
Mode of delivery: This course is delivered face-to-face and contains Theory & Practical components.
Third-Party delivery: Please note that training is carried out on behalf of All-Ways Training Services (RTO 91523) by WOMA (Australia) Pty Ltd. All-Ways Training Services is responsible for enrolling students, the quality of training and the issuing of Statements of Attainment. WOMA can be contacted on (08) 9434 6622, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson, WA 6166. www.woma.com.au
For more information please view our Student Handbook
To enquire about this course, please contact us today